Hold Your Next Event at the Concord Point Lighthouse!
**Looking for our events calendar? Please scroll down!**
The grounds of Concord Point Lighthouse may be reserved for wedding ceremonies, vow renewals, engagements and other special events. Please review the quick facts below or download the information form. Reservation confimation is not sent until the Indemnity agreement form and a donation has been received. Contact our Event Coordinator for further information.
Quick Facts regarding reserving the Concord Point Lighthouse for your wedding or other special event:
- Lighthouse grounds may be reserved for ceremonies
- This is the area around and in front of the Lighthouse
- The Lighthouse itself will be closed during events
- This is a public area
- Events cannot take place during Open Hours (Weekends, 1-5 PM Apr – Oct)
- Public Restrooms are located in the red brick building behind the Keeper’s House
- Electric outlet available
- Decorations must be removed immediately following the event
- No artificial flowers or rice
- Donation of $300, partial refund if inclement weather (please download and complete our wedding/indemnity request form)
- We suggest you make arrangements for inclement weather
TOURS of Concord Point Lighthouse
Tours of Concord Point Lighthouse and Keeper’s House can be arranged throughout the year, weather permitting. The Lighthouse cannot be accessed during wet or very cold weather. Tours are appropriate for adults and children. There is a height requirement of 42 inches to climb the Lighthouse. Please see our Tour Information Form or contact us at 410-939-3213 for more details.
CANCELLED-Santa at the Lighthouse for Small Business Saturday
December 1, 2018 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm| $5
UPDATE: Due to the forecast of significant rain this weekend, Pictures with Santa is cancelled.
Visit the lighthouse between 12-3 on Small Business Saturday to kick off the holiday season! Santa and Mrs. Claus will be available for photos ($5 donation). They will have come on their shiny, red boat, so be prepared for a nautical Christmas!
Bring a camera to catch the special moments. Elves will be available to take your photo, but you must bring your camera or phone.
After getting your picture taken, visit the Keeper’s House Museum and gift shop to start your holiday shopping. There will be a 10% discount on everything in the shop. You can find something for everyone on your list! Holiday items will be available as well!