Hold Your Next Event at the Concord Point Lighthouse!
**Looking for our events calendar? Please scroll down!**
The grounds of Concord Point Lighthouse may be reserved for wedding ceremonies, vow renewals, engagements and other special events. Please review the quick facts below or download the information form. Reservation confimation is not sent until the Indemnity agreement form and a donation has been received. Contact our Event Coordinator for further information.
Quick Facts regarding reserving the Concord Point Lighthouse for your wedding or other special event:
- Lighthouse grounds may be reserved for ceremonies
- This is the area around and in front of the Lighthouse
- The Lighthouse itself will be closed during events
- This is a public area
- Events cannot take place during Open Hours (Weekends, 1-5 PM Apr – Oct)
- Public Restrooms are located in the red brick building behind the Keeper’s House
- Electric outlet available
- Decorations must be removed immediately following the event
- No artificial flowers or rice
- Donation of $300, partial refund if inclement weather (please download and complete our wedding/indemnity request form)
- We suggest you make arrangements for inclement weather
TOURS of Concord Point Lighthouse
Tours of Concord Point Lighthouse and Keeper’s House can be arranged throughout the year, weather permitting. The Lighthouse cannot be accessed during wet or very cold weather. Tours are appropriate for adults and children. There is a height requirement of 42 inches to climb the Lighthouse. Please see our Tour Information Form or contact us at 410-939-3213 for more details.
Events Search and Views Navigation
Join us to celebrate our first Light Keeper, John O'Neill, and his Irish heritage! Vandiver Inn March 14, 2019 6- 9 PM Further details to come. Irish small plate cocktail buffet, music by Kaydence and raffle prizes galore! Tickets available at the HdG Visitor Center or at the Keeper's House…Find out more »
Join us to learn about all of the upcoming events in 2019 and how you can be a part of it! Current volunteers will refresh on policy and procedure and new volunteers will learn about all things Concord Point Lighthouse. All are welcome and bring a friend!Find out more »
The Lighthouse and Keeper's House opens today for the season! We are open to the public on Saturday and Sunday, 1-5 PM, through October. Both are free to visit and donations are appreciated.Find out more »
The Lighthouse Tower will be closed for the 2019 Senator Bob Hooper House Hospice Regatta. The Keeper’s House Museum will be open.Find out more »
Maryland Lighthouse Challenge (9 lighthouses, 1 lightship, 2 days!) : Celebrating its 12th event in 2019, the Challenge is a weekend-long event in which the general public is invited to visit the land-accessible lighthouses of Maryland. Complimentary souvenirs are given at each participating lighthouse, with a special souvenir for visiting…Find out more »