Hold Your Next Event at the Concord Point Lighthouse!
**Looking for our events calendar? Please scroll down!**
The grounds of Concord Point Lighthouse may be reserved for wedding ceremonies, vow renewals, engagements and other special events. Please review the quick facts below or download the information form. Reservation confimation is not sent until the Indemnity agreement form and a donation has been received. Contact our Event Coordinator for further information.
Quick Facts regarding reserving the Concord Point Lighthouse for your wedding or other special event:
- Lighthouse grounds may be reserved for ceremonies
- This is the area around and in front of the Lighthouse
- The Lighthouse itself will be closed during events
- This is a public area
- Events cannot take place during Open Hours (Weekends, 1-5 PM Apr – Oct)
- Public Restrooms are located in the red brick building behind the Keeper’s House
- Electric outlet available
- Decorations must be removed immediately following the event
- No artificial flowers or rice
- The Lighthouse Tower lawn rental rate is $350 (tax deductible donation) for 2 hours. Rentals for more than 2 hours are at the rate of $500. Organizations that require additional days to hold their equipment on site are required to pay $500 per day that the grounds are unusable for other events. (please download and complete our wedding/indemnity request form)
- We suggest you make arrangements for inclement weather
TOURS of Concord Point Lighthouse
Tours of Concord Point Lighthouse and Keeper’s House can be arranged throughout the year, weather permitting. The Lighthouse cannot be accessed during wet or very cold weather. Tours are appropriate for adults and children. There is a height requirement of 42 inches to climb the Lighthouse. Please see our Tour Information Form or contact us at 410-939-3213 for more details.
Events Search and Views Navigation
We are open 1-5 PM to celebrate National Lighthouse Day! Harford County Public Library will be on hand to conduct storytime and crafts for our youngest visitors.Find out more »
August 29 @ 6 am - 11:00 am The lighthouse and grounds are reserved for a private event during this time. Please check our calendar for other available times and dates.Find out more »
Maryland Lighthouse Challenge (9 lighthouses, 1 lightship, 2 days!) : Celebrating its 12th event in 2019, the Challenge is a weekend-long event in which the general public is invited to visit the land-accessible lighthouses of Maryland. Complimentary souvenirs are given at each participating lighthouse, with a special souvenir for visiting…Find out more »
October 6 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm The lighthouse and grounds are reserved for a private event during this time. Please check our calendar for other available times and dates.Find out more »