Hold Your Next Event at the Concord Point Lighthouse!
The grounds of Concord Point Lighthouse may be reserved for wedding ceremonies, vow renewals, engagements, memorial services, and other special events. Please review the quick facts below or download the information form. Reservation confirmation is not sent until the Indemnity agreement form and a donation have been received. Contact our office for further information.
Quick Facts regarding reserving the Concord Point Lighthouse for your wedding or other special events:
- Lighthouse grounds may be reserved for ceremonies.
- This is the area around and in front of the Lighthouse.
- The Lighthouse itself will be closed during events.
- This is a public area.
- Events cannot take place during Open Hours (Sunday, 1-5 PM & Saturday 10-2 PM April – October).
- Weekend event times are Saturday 2-6 PM and 6-10 PM, and Sunday 9 AM-1 PM and 5-9 PM. Check your desired event time on our calendar to see if it is available. Contact us about weekday options.
- Public Restrooms are located in the red brick building behind the Keeper’s House.
- Electric outlet available.
- Decorations must be removed immediately following the event.
- No artificial flowers or rice.
- We request a tax-deductible donation of $350 for a 2-hour event; note that rental for a 2-hour event also includes one hour for setup prior to the event and one hour for tear down/cleanup afterwards.
- A tax-deductible donation of $500 is requested for an event that is 3 hours or longer. Organizations that require additional days to hold their equipment on site should contact us to discuss options.
- We suggest you make arrangements for inclement weather.