Hold Your Next Event at the Concord Point Lighthouse!
The grounds of Concord Point Lighthouse may be reserved for wedding ceremonies, vow renewals, engagements, and other special events. Please review the quick facts below or download the information form. Reservation confirmation is not sent until the Indemnity agreement form and a donation have been received. Contact our office for further information.
Quick Facts regarding reserving the Concord Point Lighthouse for your wedding or other special events:
- Lighthouse grounds may be reserved for ceremonies
- This is the area around and in front of the Lighthouse
- The Lighthouse itself will be closed during events
- This is a public area
- Events cannot take place during Open Hours (Weekends, 1-5 PM April – October)
- Public Restrooms are located in the red brick building behind the Keeper’s House
- Electric outlet available
- Decorations must be removed immediately following the event
- No artificial flowers or rice
- The Lighthouse Tower lawn rental rate is $350 (tax-deductible donation) for 2 hours. Rentals for more than 2 hours are at a rate of $500. Organizations that require additional days to hold their equipment on-site are required to pay $500 per day that the grounds are unusable for other events. (please download and complete our indemnity request form)
- We suggest you make arrangements for inclement weather